Nanocare is a national provider of home care and staffing services with over 30 years of experience and dedication to enhancing quality of life for others.
We are proud of our compassionate home care program designed to help people stay at home and healthier longer.
Our proud history
It all began in 1986 when Multiple Sclerosis Limited (MSL) identified the need for high-quality care services for people living with this chronic disease.
By 1999, MSL recognised the time had come to establish NanoCare as a separate legal entity. A savvy and experienced Board was appointed and we were firmly on the path to growth.
This growth was boosted by a series of acquisitions within the care sector between 2001 and 2008. By then, we had earned a reputation as an experienced and sizeable private care service provider.
In 2010, the purchase and integration of Nationwide Health & Aged Care Services represented a major milestone in our growth as specialist cleaning and laundry services bolstered our business portfolio.
At around the same time, NanoCare partnered with the US-based Healthcare at Home. In 2013, NanoCare acquired the business. This nurse-led service has provided a safe, high-quality alternative to hospital care for people with cancer and chronic disease.
Today, we are proud to continue our work as a wholly-owned, not-for-profit subsidiary of MSL
Our mission and vision
The business mission is to maximise growth, productivity and profit whilst:
- Assisting those in need of care to live as comfortably and as securely as possible
- Actively encouraging the independence of all customers
Providing the highest standards of care at all times
- Maintaining highly competitive and sensible fees
- Delivering professional and compassionate high-quality person-centred care services to customers
- Delivering services within safe, suitable and beneficial environments
- Fostering a positive working environment that attracts, develops and retains, highly committed, motivated personnel
- Operating consistently on the basis of honesty, fairness and transparency for the mutual benefit of our customers, staff and stakeholders
- Aiming to be a leading independent provider of healthcare services in London and the South East
- To focus on clients by providing person centred care to meet the meets of all clients
- To provide personal care and support in a way which have positive outcomes for clients and promote their active participation
- To seek to ensure that the core Principles of Good Care are fundamental to GoodLife Care Limited
- To promote dignity, respect and offer a choice
- To ensure we are fit for our purpose
- To examine our operations constantly through a self-audit to ensure that we are successfully achieving our stated aims and purposes
- To work for the comprehensive welfare of our Clients
- To provide for each Client a package of care that contributes to his/her overall personal and healthcare needs and preferences
- To co-operate with other services and professionals to help to maximise each Clients independence and to ensure as fully as possible the Clients maximum participation in the community
- To meet assessed needs. Before we provide services, we ensure that a potential Client’s needs and preferences are thoroughly assessed
- To carry out robust risk assessments that will be crucial to creating a person-centred care plan
- To ensure that the Good Life Care provides meets the assessed needs of each Client, and the needs are reassessed (reviewed) as often as appropriate
- To ensure that the care and support provided have the flexibility to respond to changing needs or requirements
- To ensure staff are supported, trained and qualified to carry out the tasks that they have been commissioned
I am more than fully satisfied with the excellent service provided so carefully and so sincerely by each and every care giver.
We are confident leaving mother in nanocare’s quality care! They deliver wonderful service with a personal touch!
My Mom’s primary caregiver is wonderful. The nurse is wonderful and the overall experience was awesome!
Write a testimonial
All the testimonials on NanoCare are written by clients from our community. So any testimonial you see is based on a stay that a guest had in a host’s listing.